Welcome to my blog. This blog is simply talking about my knitting and spinning adventures. I will talk about different yarns and fibers I have used and review patterns. Please don't forget to subscribe to my blog, it's greatly appreciated.

Sunday, June 10, 2012

One shawl done, many more to go

Welcome Everyone,
this week was once again pretty uneventful. Yesterday I was supposed to go to a babyshower, but the baby decided she wanted to be present and was delivered Friday evening. Other than that I just been a knitting machine.

On the Needles:
I casted on a secret knitting project about an hour ago. Unfortunately I won't be able to talk about that project for a very very long time.

I did make a little bit of progress on the Harvest Dew socks. I am on the last pattern repeat and then I can start the heel flap. I really enjoy knitting it and the pattern is turning out great.
The 2nd clue for the Through the Loops Mystery Shawl was released a day early on Wednesday. I started and finished the clue on Saturday. I love the pattern so far.
Again no progress on the triangle wrap and my other 2 project are a secret.

Off the Needles:
As you might of noticed the daybreak for camp loopy was not mentioned above. Yay, I finished it early this morning and right now it's blocking. I am so happy with it, it turned out gorgeous. In the pattern it says to have the top part in the colored yarn, however I decided to only have the stripes in the colored yarn. I almost ran out of the grey and didn't know if I was going to be able to knit one row and bind off, so I did that in the colored yarn. I will post pictures off me wearing it next week, since it is still damp right now.
I also finished all 8 washcloths  for the babyshower, well postponed welcome baby party. Those will count towards Knitabulls Washcloth KAL, with the Doctor Who and Butterfly washcloth I completed 10 washcloths for that KAL.


Soon to be on the Needles:
Well I just casted on the other secret knitting and on June 20th I am casting on Wendy Johnsons mystery shawl KAL, so nothing as of now.

Thank you for checking in and I will blog about my progress again next Sunday.


No comments:

Post a Comment