Welcome to my blog. This blog is simply talking about my knitting and spinning adventures. I will talk about different yarns and fibers I have used and review patterns. Please don't forget to subscribe to my blog, it's greatly appreciated.

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Week 5 Delancey Cardigan

Ugh, this was not my week. I misunderstood the way to pick up the stitches for the sleeves but thanks to Allyson from Sweatshop of Love I figured that out. Then it went well for a while yesterday I was almost at 16 inches this weeks goal and this morning I realized I only done the decreasing twice instead of the 6 times I should of done it. So I ripped from row 65 to 31 and even after that I had problems all my fault my brain just wasn't here today. However I finished this weeks goal yay.

I also finished my secret knitting, you can see a picture on my ravelry page.

No comments:

Post a Comment