Welcome to my blog. This blog is simply talking about my knitting and spinning adventures. I will talk about different yarns and fibers I have used and review patterns. Please don't forget to subscribe to my blog, it's greatly appreciated.

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

The joy of Podcasts and Loopy Ewe what are you doing to me?!

So a little bit of back story of how I found podcasts. Me and my fiance work at the place and we are allowed to listen to our ipods, well I was complaining to him that I am running out of music to listen to. He told me that he listens to podcasts about his video games. I then went on itunes and oh my goodness there are sooooo many podcasts. I started with just one and then she would talk about other podcasts and I am trying to get caught up with 4 now and I have many others on my list. The difficult part is getting caught up since a lot of them been around for a while and I am OCD about having to start on episode 1.

They also talk a lot about The Loopy Ewe. I am now knitting a scarf for the Loopy Ewe 1st quarter challenge out of Malabrigo Silky Merino in the Stonechat color way and of course I bought that on their website. Your first 5 orders they give you little presents, I received a knitting needle inventory card and some sample yarn and a personal note, which I really appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment