Welcome to my blog. This blog is simply talking about my knitting and spinning adventures. I will talk about different yarns and fibers I have used and review patterns. Please don't forget to subscribe to my blog, it's greatly appreciated.

Saturday, May 25, 2013

No Episode, but a blog post instead

Hello Everyone,

I was getting ready to record just now and as i went to write the show notes I realized something. I have NOT knitted a single stitch all week. Yes, you heard right nothing, nada, zip. I figured this week would be light on content, but nothing wow. So instead of recording a five minute video, I figured I go old school and write a blog post.

I wanted to thank the person who donated to the podcast, you know who you are. It helped with my hosting fee and I greatly appreciate it, words cannot describe my reaction to that Paypal email.

I will not be recording the next two weeks, since next weekend is my wedding/honeymoon and the week after that I will come back from my Honeymoon and I have to work the next day. So look for the next episode on June 16th, 2013. I am sorry that it will be three weeks without a podcast, but trust me the next episode will be well worth the wait.  Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment