Welcome to my blog. This blog is simply talking about my knitting and spinning adventures. I will talk about different yarns and fibers I have used and review patterns. Please don't forget to subscribe to my blog, it's greatly appreciated.

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Episode 26 - Surprise

Welcome Everyone,

FO
Jerry the Musical Monkey by Rebecca Danger knit out of Baby Dream DK on size US 3 2.25 mm needles

WIPs

  • Pembroke Vest by Kirsten Kapur out of Berroco Vintage color Violetta #5178 on size US 7 4.5 mm needles



  • Hitchhiker by Martina Behm size US 4 3.5 mm needles



Spinning
The First Draft Rambuoillet in the Quite Contrary color

Enabling
Into the whirled Gloucester base in Sedona Sunset color way

Fun Facts about Germany
Germany is located in Europe and consists of 16 states

Phrase of the Week
Guten Tag - Good day, a formal way of saying hello

No comments:

Post a Comment