Welcome to my blog. This blog is simply talking about my knitting and spinning adventures. I will talk about different yarns and fibers I have used and review patterns. Please don't forget to subscribe to my blog, it's greatly appreciated.

Monday, May 20, 2013

Episode 27 - Ich bin ein Frankfurter

Welcome Everyone,

Finished Object
Hitchhiker by Martina Behm size US 4 3.5 mm needles

WIPs
Basic Ribbed Socks by Kate Atherley, Plymouth Stiletto, US 1 2.25 mm needles
Hermione’s Everyday Socks by Erica Lueder, Blue Moon Socks that Rock lightweight in the Azure Malachite color, on US 1 2.25 mm needles

Spinning
None

Enabling
Opal Flower Power
Knit one, Kill Two by Maggie Sefton

3 comments:

  1. Hi Courtney, I love Opal sock yarn - I have probably knit over 50 pairs in the last 10 years. My daughter also likes the 6 ply Opal, it is very cushy :) I think Opal is a little softer than Regia, but I love that one too.

    Your new Germany segment is great! My great grandmother was a full-blooded German, last name Wegworth. I hardly know anything about her, but still trying.

    Your Hitchhiker looks lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bets, I can't wait to try out the Opal.
    I am glad you like the Germany segment, it just came to me at work one day to add that segment.

    Courtney

    ReplyDelete