Welcome to my blog. This blog is simply talking about my knitting and spinning adventures. I will talk about different yarns and fibers I have used and review patterns. Please don't forget to subscribe to my blog, it's greatly appreciated.

Monday, September 2, 2013

Episode 39 - Happy Labor Day

Welcome Everyone,

FO
Shell Stitch Beanie by The Dainty Daisy out of Cascade Superwash 220 daffodil and burgundy on size J 6.0 mm hook

WIP’s

  • Tiddlywinks Baby Set by Nina Isaacson size 12 mo out of Knit Picks Comfy Fingering Marlin on size US 2 2.75 mm needles



  • Bonny by Emily Wessel Tin can knits Size S 32.5 inch  out of Highland Handmades Black Cherry Lace in the Granite color on size US 4 3.5 mm needles



  • Winding Way by Emily Wessel Size L out of Cascade Heritage Sock Maroon on size US 1 2.25 mm needles



  • Hogwarts Express by Susan Ashcroft  out of Dream in Color Smooshy with Cashmere in the Watering Hole Colorway on size US 5 3.75 mm needles

No comments:

Post a Comment