Welcome to my blog. This blog is simply talking about my knitting and spinning adventures. I will talk about different yarns and fibers I have used and review patterns. Please don't forget to subscribe to my blog, it's greatly appreciated.

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Episode 9 - Busy New Year

 Welcome Everyone,

WOW, I said it was November 6th, I meant January 6th.



Shout Out’s:
Shawl KAL runs till January 31st, tag projects with “tfkdecjankal”
Prizes will be araucania yarns Huasco base color #7 and stitch markers

Finished Object:
Sadie from yarnivore Podcast Snuggle KAL - Red Heart Soft in Really Red and fun fur on size K 6.50 mm hook. Check out the Snuggles Project.

WIPs:
Rotation Rib Socks by Lisa, Fibernymph dye works “Home for Christmas” US 1 2.25 needles
Color Affection by Veera Valimaki, madelinetosh tosh merino light Oceana Graphite and Seawash colorways US 6 4.00 mm needles
Pembroke Vest by Kirsten Kapur, Berroco Vintage in the Violetta #5178 color on size US US 5 3.75 mm and US 7 4.5 mm needles.

Spinning:
Into the whirled Superwash Merino in the Bird Girl colorway.

Enabling:
Cascade Heritage Sock yarn Maroon # 5662
Into the whirled December 2012 club in The Wood color Masham fiber

No comments:

Post a Comment