Welcome to my blog. This blog is simply talking about my knitting and spinning adventures. I will talk about different yarns and fibers I have used and review patterns. Please don't forget to subscribe to my blog, it's greatly appreciated.

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Episode 11 - The Killer Flu

Welcome Everyone,



Shout Out’s
Pam aka MZPurple gifted me the Featherweight cardigan by Hannah Fettig
Shawl KAL ends Jan 31st, prizes will be drawn Feb 3rd tag TFKJANDECKAL

FO’s
None


WIP’s
Color Affection by Veera Valimaki, madelinetosh tosh merino light Oceana Graphite and Seawash color ways US 6 4.00 mm needles (modification adding and dropping YO)
Wedding Bouquet by Linda Cyr, Red Heart Soft US 7 4.5 mm needles
Building Bridges Crochet Snuggle by Rae French for the Yarnivore Podcast KAL (runs till the end of February), Red Heart Soft Tangerine US 7 4.5 mm crochet hook

Spinning
None

Enabling
Knitscene magazine review

No comments:

Post a Comment