Welcome to my blog. This blog is simply talking about my knitting and spinning adventures. I will talk about different yarns and fibers I have used and review patterns. Please don't forget to subscribe to my blog, it's greatly appreciated.

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Episode 4 - Still Improving

Welcome Everyone,

I forgot to mention two things:
First and foremost thank you so much Leslie aka Pixie Knits for gifting me the Stripe Study shawl, it really cheered me up and made my day.
Second I always forget to say: If you are a returning viewer thank you for coming back and if you are a new viewer thank you for giving me a shot. I even wrote this on my show notes and still forgot to say this. I really mean it and love my viewers.

FO's
it's a secret

WIP's
  • Triangle Wrap by Vickie Howell in Patons Classic Wool in Aran Colorway on size 5.5mm needles.
  • Basic Ribbed Socks by Kate Atherley in Plymouth Stiletto (no colorway) on size 2.25mm needles.
  • Three Willows Cowl by Lesley Reynolds in Cascade Pacific Chunky in Dusty Turqouise #23 colorway on size 8mm needles.
 Enabling
  • Eucalan Wool wash
  • Cascade Pacific Chunky in Dusty Turqouise #23 colorway x2
Magazine Review
  • KnitScene Winter 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment