Welcome to my blog. This blog is simply talking about my knitting and spinning adventures. I will talk about different yarns and fibers I have used and review patterns. Please don't forget to subscribe to my blog, it's greatly appreciated.

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Episode 2 - Election Day


Finished Object
  • Toshette Mitts by Rebecca Hill knit out of handspun (Three Waters Farm, Santa Fe colorway) on size 4.5mm needles.
Works in Progress
  • Triangle Wrap by Vickie Howell in Patons Classic Wool in Aran Colorway on size 5.5mm needles.
  • Hitchhiker by Martina Behm in mystery yarn from Germany on size 3.5 mm needles.
  • Basic Ribbed Socks by Kate Atherley in Plymouth Stiletto (no colorway) on size 2.25mm needles. 
Spinning
into the whirled BFL in the Vegetable Medley colorway.

Enabling
Berrocco Vintage 5105 colorway. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Courtney,
    nice to watch again. Definitely a better picture and sound. Love the Berrocco in blue.
    You got a lot in a short space of time, and not garbled.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Enid,
      thank you for returning. I am glad you like the improvements.
      Courtney

      Delete