Welcome to my blog. This blog is simply talking about my knitting and spinning adventures. I will talk about different yarns and fibers I have used and review patterns. Please don't forget to subscribe to my blog, it's greatly appreciated.

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Maranatha Alpaca Farm

Went to the local Alpaca Farm today for the first yearly Alpaca shearing. It was so much fun to see all the cute Alpacas. I also purchased my first roving. I signed up for their dying class and also got information on what could be wrong with the spinning wheel I borrowed from my friend. My friend let me borrow her Louet S-10 spinning wheel, but I couldn't get the yarn to wrap around the bobbin. Turns out I need to replace the drive band and tension band. If those fixes don't work they offered to have me bring the wheel over so they can take a look.
Next weekend I am going to the Maryland Sheep and Wool Festival, I am so excited.


No comments:

Post a Comment