Welcome to my blog. This blog is simply talking about my knitting and spinning adventures. I will talk about different yarns and fibers I have used and review patterns. Please don't forget to subscribe to my blog, it's greatly appreciated.

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Gift knitting, gift knitting, and yes more gift knitting

I haven't been blogging, since honestly I can't talk about my knitting. Currently I am knitting a bunch of surprises for people. I swore I would get an early start so that it's stress free and then I have the other half of the year to knit for myself. I did finish another cardigan, an easy one the Shalom, I haven't been able to take a good picture. It was a very fast knit, took me about 5 days.
I am very excited to go to the Maryland Sheep and Wool Festival in less than two weeks. I am going with my friend Pam and we will leave here Friday (I am driving so no car knitting for me) and will stay till Sunday.
Sorry about this boring post I just wanted to check in. Hopefully after the MDSW I will have some goodies to talk about.

No comments:

Post a Comment