Welcome to my blog. This blog is simply talking about my knitting and spinning adventures. I will talk about different yarns and fibers I have used and review patterns. Please don't forget to subscribe to my blog, it's greatly appreciated.

Friday, February 24, 2012

Week 3 of the Delancey Cardigan KAL

This week I was off to a much better start. No ripping back and no other little delays just straight knitting :)

I finished this weeks assignment by Thursday night and it actually looks like a cardigan now. I finished the right front and am half way done with the center back. The pictures look a little weird since I chose not to put the left front stitches on a holder and just left them on my needles and ignored them, which was one of the options to do.






















Also since I finished Saturday night last week I had some extra time to finish a pair of socks for my mom. I just got started on a crochet afghan for a co-worker, hopefully I will make decent progress this weekend on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment