Welcome to my blog. This blog is simply talking about my knitting and spinning adventures. I will talk about different yarns and fibers I have used and review patterns. Please don't forget to subscribe to my blog, it's greatly appreciated.

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Week 2 of the Delancey Cardigan KAL

I was off to a bad start on the 2nd Week. Back in week 1 one of the stitch markers flew out and I just kept on continuing, by the time I noticed it was gone I had the hardest time replacing it. Anyway, I placed the stitch marker back where I thought it belonged and continued. After a little while I noticed a shift in my work and tried to ignore it. Finally on row 58 I got so fed up that I placed a life line and ripped back all the way to row 42!! So yes I was off to a slow start. I finished this weeks assignment on Saturday night and here is what it looks like so far.





2 comments:

  1. Yes, a slow start, but you are rolling now so that is awesome! Looking great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad I was able to get caught up. Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete