Welcome to my blog. This blog is simply talking about my knitting and spinning adventures. I will talk about different yarns and fibers I have used and review patterns. Please don't forget to subscribe to my blog, it's greatly appreciated.

Monday, April 14, 2014

Episode 62 - Monogamy Works

Welcome Everyone,

FO’s
  • Drops of Honey MKAL by Jenny Faifel out of The Unique Sheep Ling (70% Merino and 30% Silk) in custom Teal on size US 4 3.5 mm needles

  • Rocco the Rockin Robot by Jenna Krupar out of Cascade 220 super wash in daffodil and burgundy, vennas choice silver grey, on size US 4 3.5 mm needles

WIPs
  • Winding Way by Emily Wessel Size L out of Cascade Heritage Sock Maroon on size US 1 2.25 mm needles
  • Rodeo Drive Poncho by Staci Perry out of Berroco Folio in Peak color way on size US 7 4.5 mm needles

No comments:

Post a Comment