Welcome to my blog. This blog is simply talking about my knitting and spinning adventures. I will talk about different yarns and fibers I have used and review patterns. Please don't forget to subscribe to my blog, it's greatly appreciated.

Monday, November 11, 2013

Episode 48 - So Many Hats

Welcome Everyone,

FO
Knit Night Hat by Judy Marples out of Red Heart Super Saver in the Pink Camo color on size US 8 5.0 mm needles
Strib Hat by Kelly Williams out of Red Heart Super Saver in the Camo color on size US 7 4.5 mm needles
Starving Artist Hat by Laura Linneman out of Deborah Norville Serenity Chunky Yarn in the cattails color on size 10 ½ 6.5 mm needles

WIPs
Barley by tincanknits out of Red Heart Kids in the Crayon color on size US 6 4.0 mm and US 8 5.00 mm needles.

Podcast Review

90% Knitting with Lisa aka Fibernymph from Fibernymph Dye Works

http://fibernymph.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment