Welcome to my blog. This blog is simply talking about my knitting and spinning adventures. I will talk about different yarns and fibers I have used and review patterns. Please don't forget to subscribe to my blog, it's greatly appreciated.

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Episode 1: The one where I say anyways 1000000 times

Welcome Everyone,
so I decided to make a podcast/videocast called "The Fearless Knitter." My dad is working on a logo for me. A couple things I want to apologize for, my camera and sound suck and I need a new camera, I talk a lot with my hands and move around a lot do to anxiety (once I get comfortable recording that should stop), I said anyways a lot. I forgot to mention that I made a ravelry group (the banner will change once my dad finishes my logo), please feel free to join and start conversations as well. I did start an introduction thread, please introduce yourself I would like to see who's watching.



Show Notes:


Finished Objects
none that I can show :(

Works in Progress
  • Triangle Wrap by Vickie Howell in Patons Classic Wool in Aran Colorway on size 5.5mm needles.
  • Evenstar Shawl by Susan Pandorf in Unique Sheep Ling base custom dyed colorway on size 3.25 needles.
  • Hitchhiker by Martina Behm in mystery yarn from Germany on size 3.5 mm needles. Hanging out in my Bird Leg monster bag.
  • Toshette by Rebecca Hill in handspun Three Waters Farm BFL in Santa Fe colorway on size 4.5 mm needles.
Spinning
Finished spinning Spun Right Round Merino in the Playtime colorway.
Next on the wheel into the whirled BFL in the Vegetable Medley colorway.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Courtney!!!! I said I would watch, and have done so :))
    You did very well for a first-timer. Don't worry about the hands, other podcasters do the same.
    Evenstar is growing and is noticable in a video rather than a still.
    Will look in again next week,
    byeeeeeee
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete